Enjoy this fully-guided tour of some of the most scenic parts of South Africa. Begin your vacation by exploring the beauty of magical Cape Town. After your three-day stay make your way to Oudtshoorn, the feathered capital of the world thanks to a huge ostrich industry. The following day explore the underground Cango Caves regarded as one of South Africa’s natural wonders. Drive to Knysna and spend the day discovering this quaint town. Cruise on the Knysna Lagoon and visit the Featherbed Reserve. Spend your last day exploring the Tsitsikamma Forest.
- 3 x Night’s Accommodation at Protea President Hotel, bed and breakfast
- Full day Cape Peninsula tour
- Half day wineland’s tour to include Stellenbosch and Franschoek
- Half day Kirstenbosch Gardens tour
- Oudtshoorn Ostrich farm
- 1 x Night’s Accommodation at Queens Hotel or similar, bed and breakfast
- Tour of Cango Caves
- 2 x Night’s Accommodation at Kynsna Hollow Country Estate, bed and breakfast
- Tour of Kynsna Heads
- Tour of Tsitsikamma Forest
Terms & Conditions
Scheduled departure dates apply. Tour departs every Wednesday. Rates are per person and are based on 2 people sharing. Validity: May – December 2016. Block out dates may apply. Rates may change without notice depending on rate of exchange and availability.